Monday, March 25, 2013

Mark Your Calendars!!

Rick posted some upcoming release dates on his blog.

The Serpent's Shadow paperback, with the short story, The Son of Sobek, inside is coming out May 7. The special e-file will be available (separate from The Serpent's Shadow) on June 18. No cover yet, but apparently we can expect one!

House of Hades is still scheduled for October 8, with the cover to be released on May 31, and SEVERAL sneak peeks to be released throughout the summer. He doesn't specify just how many, but I hear the first is coming out June 18 with Son of Sobek.

Nothing further to report on the books, though Rick is in the second draft of The House of Hades.

As for the movie, things are picking up a bit as we get closer to a trailer, so I think we can expect some good stuff in the near future. The only thing I have right now is a rumor that Logan Lerman (Percy) has only signed on for three movies.

Does this mean they're only going to do three movies? Condense the whole series into three? Or that they're just going to remake it later with a younger cast?

That last one sounds a little costly to me. What do you all think?

5 comments:

  1. I think they will do the last one with Logan, but the contracts can only go for a certain number of years. Then a new contract will be made once this contract expires. This is my guess because I know for Harry Potter they gave announcements when the Daniel, Rupert, and Emma signed on for the last two films.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully that's it. Thanks for saying something; I didn't know that!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Problem. Guess what: I hear that the teaser trailer for SOM will be featured along with the movie The Host which will be this weekend. I got this from the same facebook page I gave you for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete