Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Little Something

So we do have confirmation that the trailer's projected release date is "the end of March." It's vague, but we'll take it!

Also, there is supposedly going to be an exclusive clip from the movie on April 14 during the MTV Movie Awards. No confirmation, but I'll definitely be watching that show when it comes on.

As soon as the vids hit the internet, they'll be on this page!

*Edit: Forgot something. A new picture.

Behold: the amusement park scene.

I have mixed feelings about this. But I am glad that they're catching up on all the things they missed in The Lightning Thief.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I found some great info about this scene: http://www.nola.com/movies/index.ssf/2012/07/abandoned_six_flags_new_orlean.html

    ~Lynette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I'll post it right now.

      Delete