Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sigh... and Fanfiction!

Sorry there hasn't been any news lately. I can't find ANYTHING. I've been looking specifically for stuff about the Demigod Diaries, since it's coming out in August, but I haven't come across anything I didn't already know. Since the book is so short, I doubt we'll get any serious sneak peeks, but it's still worth looking for.

Anyway, something I wanted to ask you all: do you like Percy Jackson fanfiction?

Urban Dictionary defines fanfiction as when someone takes either the story or characters (or both) of a certain piece of work, whether it be a novel, tv show, movie, etc, and create their own story based on it. Sometimes people will take characters from one movie and put them in another, which is called a cross-over. 


So there you have it! Anyway, I write some fanfiction, and if you're interested in reading it, just click here: Natalia1417. Clicking on that will get you into my "gallery" on this art website I'm a member of. Once you click that, hit the box on the left entitled "the Adventures of Percy and Annabeth." Right now, I'm in the middle of a crossover with the Kane Chronicles, and another series that puts Percy and Annabeth in an alternate universe. That series is called Alternative.


Besides that, I have a whole bunch of other stories in there. I'd much appreciate it if you check it out! (Yes, I am shamelessly promoting myself. ;) )


*No copyright infringement intended by my fanfictions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment