Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Buildup

See, I pay close attention to people's habits. When Rick Riordan goes more than a week without posting, then it's safe to say he's building up to something big.

What is he building up to? Well, that's easy.

Mark of Athena releases. Chapter one "leaked." It was read at the Serpent's Shadow events and of course, it was posted to Youtube. But it wasn't supposed to be released until late this month. So we'll get the official release of chapter one and the cover very, very soon.

This stuff was released for The Son of Neptune on May 25th, if I remember correctly. So we shouldn't have too long to wait! (For the Lost Hero, on June 21, I think, but we definitely won't have to wait that long.) If my calculations are correct, then we have ten days, fifteen maximum.

And I doubt that'll be the only release. There were two releases for SoN. And besides, we have the Demigod Diaries (which I still cannot find ANY news for) to look forward to so the Mark of Athena wait shouldn't be too horrendous.

I will post as soon as I find anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment