Saturday, February 4, 2012

What to Expect in the Not-So-Distant Future

Kane Chronicles-
I'm thinking that we should be getting character releases soon. Possibly the end of March? I guess it all depends on how many new characters are in the Serpent's Shadow. Really hope we get some new character art!

Mark of Athena-
Just a rough estimate ('cause I'm beyond excited for this book) that the cover/Chapter 1 will be out at the end of May. The Son of Neptune cover/first chapter came out May 25. And the character releases (provided there are new characters in MoA) should start the last week in August, if my calculations are correct.

I really hope Rick gets to work! Honestly, now that the Kane Chronicles is finished, don't you think he could publish Heroes of Olympus book 4 and book 5 next year? That would make my life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment