Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Lull

Before I get down to business, let me just say that it looks like a bomb went off in my "office" (my bedroom.) My sister and I babysat five kids today and let's just say they aren't the cleanest. So I should be cleaning my room right now, but I'm not. Obviously.

(I really hate that this site doesn't capitalize things automatically. That would make my life so much easier.)

Anyway, it's the typical lull in news, when we're between books. Riordan is busy working on the Mark of Athena, expected to go into print in late April or May, and there most likely won't be any news about the Serpent's Shadow until late next month. That's about when we can expect some character releases. =D

Also, the Kane Chronicles Survival Guide is coming out soon. So we have that to look forward to. Then the Demigod Diaries, MoA news, MoA itself, et cetera. (Getting into the Roman spirit.)

In completely unrelated news, is anyone else excited for the Hunger Games movie? I think it looks great and I can't wait to see it!

Ok, well I've stalled long enough. Gotta clean my room. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment