Friday, May 16, 2014

THE PREVIEW!!

It wasn't due out until May 20, but someone posted it, and I stumbled across it. The book, by the way, is available for preorder on Amazon.

For the record, because there was some confusion about this, posting this is not illegal because I am not making money off of it. Also, I'm not the one who made the original post, I'm just passing it along. It's not illegal at all, but if you feel it is, then by all means don't read it.

This is the ENTIRE preview. Sorry if it's not in the right order. I can't exactly do that, but the pages are numbered, so feel free to skip around.

















2 comments:

  1. SO psyched for the book! Thanks for all the great work you do!

    ~Lynette D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime! And it would all mean nothing if it weren't for the fans :D

      Delete