Thursday, May 8, 2014

Quick Update

First, I wanted to show you all this picture that Uncle Rick posted a while back (that I forgot to post...)


A preview of Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, set to be released this August!

Also, there is a pretty substantial rumor floating around that Nico will have a narration in The Blood of Olympus. I'm pretty sure this was confirmed by Rick himself... though I remember last year or the year before, he said that Nico would not be narrating at all in the series.

In fact, I just checked. As far as I can tell (unless someone can prove me wrong) Rick hasn't confirmed this.

Anyway, cover and chapter 1 of Blood of Olympus will be released May 20!

And my mom is having surgery May 21... so I'll be taking care of her, which means I won't be able to post right away when big news comes out. Just be prepared. I'll do my best to keep up, though

2 comments: