Thursday, June 6, 2013

Oh...My...GODS.

THE FIRST PAGE OF THE HOUSE OF HADES HAS LEAKED. I REPEAT: THE FIRST PAGE OF THE HOUSE OF HADES HAS LEAKED!

From what I can understand, someone got a hold of an advance copy of The Son of Sobek e-book version, in which the preview was contained. Either that, or they found it in the "Look Inside" thingy on Amazon for the e-book version.

Whatever, the case, I have the first page, AND NOTHING ELSE. The rest of the preview has not been officially released yet, and won't be until June 18. Soon as it's up, I'll post a link,

Now, without further ado, I present...

The House of Hades:

OMG.

I think I was right about the narrators. The Romans (Hazel, Frank, and Jason) get to go a second time. And Annabeth gets a second turn. Rick did say we'll know what's going on in Tartarus. It makes sense for Annabeth to narrate again, that way everyone's done it twice.

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST OF THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment