Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Recent Twitter Q&A

Apparently, Rick just had a Q&A that I had no knowledge of. I found some pretty good tweets that I'll post here for your enjoyment.

 No epilogue =(
 Yay, Grover!!
 Looks like it's just Jason and Piper...
 Hmm...
 Well, that's a relief.
 ...Forget what I just said about relief.
 That's good inspiration, right there.
Yay, Nico!!

Also, some punk posted a drawing of the cover of The House of Hades. THIS IS FAKE but it totally psyched me out and I'm gonna kill whoever posted this and got me all excited for no reason.

Here's the cover:


7 comments:

  1. Yesterday, I was reading through all the tweets. They are awesome. I love how Rick does this! He's supercool!

    Anyway, maybe I'm remembering wrong, but isn't HoO set to have 5 books? And House of Hades is just the 4th, so... the part about 'no epilogue' kinda makes sense, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! He's so down to earth and genuine. And such a horrible person at the same time... How does he do it?
      Five books is correct. The last one comes out October 2014. Yeah, it does make sense. I just hope he ties everything up well enough.

      Delete
    2. I think he ment after HoO, there will be no more books. Just the five and thats it. No epiloge after it.:(

      Delete
    3. I'm afraid so. After book 5, he's done with the Percy Jackson books =(
      BUT he does have a Norse series in the works.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete