Monday, April 8, 2013

House of Hades: Answering the Big Questions...

Rick tweeted earlier today that WE WILL LEARN REYNA'S LAST NAME in House of Hades.

That's a relief. I thought she was going to pull a Beyonce or something and just stick with one name.

Anyway, a couple people posted some interesting theories about the possible appearance of Dr. Thorn in the Sea of Monsters movie: (The manticore, by the way, will be played by Daniel Cudmore)

Dr. Thorn? In the book he didn't appear until the Titan's Curse, if I'm correct. But he's going to be played by Daniel Cudmore in the SOM movie :D

To which I replied:

So I here. Well, they did the Hydra early so maybe they had to pull a monster from the next book. It still looks like a great movie, though!

Another interesting comment:

Hopefully he will just make an appearance as one of the many monsters that will surround Luke. Then he may play a bigger role in Titan's Curse, which will be released in 2015. However, I have a strange feeling they are putting the monster of the next book into the previous film. Like the Hydra from SOM was in LT and now the manticore for TC is in SOM.

To which my reply was boring and contributed nothing to society; therefore, it will not be posted here. ;)


5 comments:

  1. Quick question: Was the SOM film originally set to release on August 16th? If so then I believe it has been moved to August 7th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't hear anything about August 7th. The trailer says that it's set for August 16th, and I'm not sure they could change that, but I'll keep an eye out. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I checked IMDB and the facebook page and it has been changed to August 7th.

      Delete
    3. Mmmm I'm not so sure I'd trust IMDb. They're behind on a lot of their info.
      I think I remember that the date was August 7th at one point, but they changed it a few months back to August 16th. I think we should be getting a new trailer soon, though, so if the date is the 7th, we'll find out.

      Delete
    4. The official website also says August 7th.

      Delete