Saturday, January 26, 2013

Quick Update

Absolutely no new info on the movie. None whatsoever. It's due in theaters August 16 of this year, and I've seen trailers already for other movies coming out in August. If I had to guess, I'd say they're probably going to move the release date back.

Also, February 1 is the official one year anniversary of DNN! Thank you everyone for your support and OVER 15,000 PAGEVIEWS!

One other thing I wanted to mention. I have an "informant" in Greece, one of my blog followers on here, with the username of Tse. Tse commented on one of my previous posts with some incite on Epirus that you might find interesting:

"At Epirus flows the river Acheron which is the river Charon travels the souls into the Underworld. 
The Styx is a river of the Underworld not the upper world don't confuse them. I think that Acheron actually turn into Styx when the River enters the Underwolrd but that info slips my mind right now.

So i the region where Acheron is is claimed by the ancients to be a door to the Underworld(the main door actually) so i think that will be the region the Doors of Death are.
Maybe in the ancient times the where a temple or an oracle there so that's why it's called the House of Hades(if not for the obvious reason).

As for the POV's i personally think will we have Percy's and Annabeth's POV's as well as Jason's and Nico's. I personally think there will be more POV's than the last book.

And i think you are right Percy and Annabeth will most likely make it out alive. But the door's must be closed from both ends. So someone will be left behind."

Thank you Tse for the info and thank you all for supporting DNN!

3 comments:

  1. I agree that they might push it back if we don't get a trailer for SOM soon. I remember the Half-Blood Prince film was originally to be released in November of 2005, I believe. However the trailers came unusually late for the film and then the announcement came that the film would be released in the following year in July instead. I hope it won't be the same case for SOM, but it feels the same as HBP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that they'll push it to next year...
      Someone just sent me some pics of the last day on set for the cast. They must be in post-production by now. I'll go put the pics up, and hopefully, this means that we'll at least get an official poster soon!

      Delete
  2. There are some photos on this facebook page of the last days of filming SOM and the crew celebrating Logan Lermans's 21st Birthday to keep you busy:

    http://www.facebook.com/PJ2.SeaofMonsters?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete