Monday, September 3, 2012

Quick Update

So, I officially started school today!

Technically, I started last Tuesday. I'm taking a college class. But I'm still in high school. Most people start tomorrow, yes? I'm homeschooled. We wanted a head start. Or so my mother tells me. ;)

Does this mean that, with my freakishly busy schedule, I won't be able to update? Haha, no. In fact, I found something today. Actually, two somethings.

The official tour poster for the MoA promo tour! (No dates yet, however.)

And, Rick Riordan got a tumblr, for anyone out there who has one.

RRRiordan

And if anyone wants to follow me: Natalie-G1417

For the record, my tumblr account isn't solely dedicated to DNN, but I do post a lot of PJatO stuff. I'm always looking for new followers! (As you can tell. Is my desperation showing??)

No comments:

Post a Comment