Thursday, September 13, 2012

Heads Up

On September 22, Rick will be doing a Q&A on Twitter and Tumblr.

You can ask absolutely anything!!

Here's the catch:

"I won't be giving out any spoilers on The Mark of Athena. That wouldn't be right. I won't be able to answer every question, because if the last Q&A is any indication, there will be way too many of them. But I will do my best to get to as many as I can. You can increase your chances of getting an answer by thinking of a cool question that hasn't been asked already, but don't start asking them yet! Wait until I announce on Twitter that the Q&A has begun. See you online during the weekend of Sept. 22!"

One other thing: the tour dates and locations for the MoA promo tour will be up TOMORROW so check back here and see if Rick's going to be in your area. Remember, his publisher picks the dates so don't start yelling at him if he decided for another year in a row that he doesn't want to come to the East Coast... sorry. That slipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment