Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ok, Just Kidding.

I consolidated like that past three posts because it was just too much and I wanted it all in one thing. SO here's EVERYTHING from the previous posts, pictures included:

Just found a photo of Alexandra Daddario... as a blond! Thank the gods... Lemme just say, I think this movie looks a lot more promising than the last. *Edit: Forgot to mention... I'm really not sure where I found this picture. Someone on deviantART sent me a link for the website. So, thanks, to whoever found it! *Edit 2: I just found a release date for the Sea of Monsters movie. Looks like it's slated for a little less than a year from now, March 27, 2013! Can't wait!


Pictures from the Sea of Monsters set! Whole collage somebody posted on Tumblr. =D I'm not sure who posted it, as that's a little hard to find out, or where they found it, but I'll be on the lookout for more! Oh, and by the way, ANNABETH IS BLONDDDD!!!!! =D


And I know I already told you all about Leven Rambin and Paloma Kwiatkowski and the other stars, but I haven't shown you their pictures! I found a few of those too:


Nathan Fillion as Hermes.


Robert Maillet as Polyphemus.


Douglas Smith as Tyson.


And Anthony Head as Chiron! Isn't this exciting?? But wait! I have one more picture from the set:


Looks, perhaps, like the scene after they leave the Princess Andromeda? Where they're on the inflatable life raft floating down the James River in my beautiful home state of Virginia? Ya know the one. ;)


For full cast and pictures go here: IMDb- Sea of Monsters

3 comments:

  1. EEEEKKKKKK!!! oh my goodness, YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE!!!!! So far today was pretty depressing, then I checked your website and now I'm the HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE!!!!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!! This is sSOOO flippin' exciting!!!

    By the way, you should create a Facebook page for this site!! PLEASE???

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing: This is PROBABLY the site you found it on, but, if not, http://www.hypable.com/2012/04/19/percy-jackson-on-set-photos-logan-lerman-and-cast-film-sea-of-monsters/ has a lot of awesome pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i'm pleased to hear that i just made your life better. =D lol what can i say? i have a lot of really good, really reliable sources.

      and thanks for the website, too. i'll check it out

      Delete