Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nemesis!

The official art for the goddess Nemesis has been released today!!

She's a pretty mean looking character.

From Rick's blog: Our second character art reveal for The Mark of Athena is Nemesis, goddess of revenge. What's her role in the book? No spoilers, but here's a little information:

Nemesis

Also known as
 the goddess of revenge.   This is one lady you do NOT want to run into in a dark alley (or anywhere else, for that matter).
 
What does SHE do?  This woman can shape-shift into any imposing figure you can imagine, if you’re her target.  Which you don’t want to be.  Ever.
 
Noteworthy: Imposing as she is, Nemesis can be bargained with, as demigod Leo will learn…but at what cost?

There she is, folks.

The next release is August 30, so I'll update then.

Still nothing more on the movie, but it is coming out next March, so this might be a little while. I'm keeping an eye out for the official movie poster.

4 comments:

  1. I heard that Sea of Monsters is to be released next August 16th. They changed it some months ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they did, but they recently changed it back. it's march 15

      Delete
    2. I guess I really have to stop relying on IMDB. I know they are not the most resourceful sight when it comes movie updates, but sometimes it is the only one I can really look at. Thanks for clarifying that up for me.

      Delete
    3. no worries. i still go to them for other things because they're really reputable for casting news, but i have a multitude of sources. ;)

      Delete